DirectWave Player doesn't remember folder location!

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
KindlKush
Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:53 am

x

DirectWave Player doesn't remember folder location!

Hi, I have just started using DirectWave Player, and I press the folder icon in the top left and select 'Create program from samples...' and then I am presented with the root folder of my computer, so I navigate to the folder of samples I want to use. Then if I want to load a different set of samples, when I click on 'Create program from samples...', it shows me the root folder again! So every single time, I have to navigate to the folder with my samples in. Is there a way to get around this? Isn't this a bug in the program? Surely it should remember the last folder I opened. Also, the dialogue box doesn't display my folder Favourites, can't this be changed easily? Then I could add my sample CD folder to my Favourites and just click on that, if the file browser can't remember the last folder I opened.
Also, I have added my folder of samples to the 'Browser extra search folders', and each instrument folder has multiple samples (I have some Best Service instrument CDs) - how can I load all the samples so that they automatically spread across the DirectWave Player keyboard? Some of the sample folders have the sample note at the end of each sample name, such as 'BAH UNI A', 'BAH UNI B', and some instruments don't have the note written at the end, will DirectWave Player auto import them to the right note somehow?
Or do I have to buy DirectWave in order to get this functionality? I have about twenty sample CDs, so it would be worth it for me, if it will import them properly.

NTO
Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:30 pm

x

Re: DirectWave Player doesn't remember folder location!

KindlKush wrote: ↑Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:57 pm ...W...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:49 pm

x

Re: DirectWave Player doesn't remember folder location!

One of them is for the content, the samples. Th...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”