Cinematic Strings 2 not showing up in Kontakt library in FL Studio?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
fruityboy
Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:46 am

x

Cinematic Strings 2 not showing up in Kontakt library in FL Studio?

Ok, so I made sure to enter in the serial code into Native Access and downloaded and installed the program from there. I made sure to uncompress the folders and save them in a vst folder, where most of my other vsts/sound libraries are saved and loaded into FL Studio with no issues.

I also made sure that this exact file path is being searched when I use the Manage Plugins feature within FL Studio. It is able to locate Cinematic Strings 2, but when I create a new instrument track with Kontakt...it doesn't show up in the library at all?

I noticed that I am able to locate the files using Kontakt's Manage Libraries feature, but they only show up in the Files tab and never in the Libraries tab, no matter how many times I re-add and refresh the library?

They are also showing up as "demo" when I load it from Kontakt's File tab section, but is that because FL Studio or Kontakt are not recognizing my purchased version of Cinematic Strings 2?

I have provided a screenshot as well. I really hope someone can help me get this working because I really like this software.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:33 pm

x

Re: Cinematic Strings 2 not showing up in Kontakt library in FL Studio?

That is definitely not from FL Studio. But the ...

Cinemachine
Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:42 pm

x

This is just Kontakt / Library issues with it l...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fruityboy
Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:41 pm

x

Ok, so I made sure I deleted all the files and ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”