Is it possible to automate parameters inside (for example synths) in the FL Studio vsti from another DAW?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Splunes
Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:29 pm

x

Is it possible to automate parameters inside (for example synths) in the FL Studio vsti from another DAW?

Using another daw and I am wanting to automate some FLS parameters, though I have no idea how to get it to communicate this information. Any help would be appreciated. I know I could run the VST versions of synths that are no longer updated. But my question is actually broader, I wonder from a patcher perspective as well.

It almost seems like it isn't possible. Yet basic midi information is obviously passing through for using static presets. I'm guessing that mapping to a controller is simple but what about opening up the filter on the DAWs time line? That seems like a really basic function. I must be overlooking something.

ReedIndeed
Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:31 am

x

Re: Is it possible to automate parameters inside (for example synths) in the FL Studio vsti from another DAW?

Screenshot_20211203-172921.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NextDAW
Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:58 pm

x

Re: Is it possible to automate parameters inside (for example synths) in the FL Studio vsti from another DAW?

Splunes wrote: ↑Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:37 pm If IL ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”