Looptalk User Contest FEB 2022: The 2nd Chance (Winner: BinaryBorn)

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Bruellbart
Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:55 pm

x

Looptalk User Contest FEB 2022: The 2nd Chance (Winner: BinaryBorn)

Recently I listened to some unfinished contest projects of mine that didn't make the cut for whatever reasons and thought by myself that it's a pity I've got no real reason at all to fully flesh them out. Then I've listened to an older already finished track of mine and thought "It's a banger and I wish I could wipe out all evidents that I already posted this track back then to release it again" - which brought me to the idea of this month's Looptalk User Contest:

THE SECOND CHANCE

2nd Chance.png

You've got an entry of yours you think could have won one of the previous Looptalk User Contests if you only had the skills back then you've obtained nowadays? Or an unfinished attempt with potential you hadn't been able to finish in time? Maybe you've got an already finished track of yours with absolutely no relation to LUC's whatsoever of which you think should have gotten more attention, but now it feels weird to draw people's attention to it once again? You've got something completely different that somehow fits the idea "2nd chance"? Then your time is now.
The previous contest took six weeks so this time you've got three weeks for refining or recreating your piece to keep it on par with your current skills.

• Image-Line stuff only (stock and paid), but...
  • You are allowed to use Royalty-free non-IL samples if absolutely necessary
  • Audio you record yourself is allowed
  • Track length roughly from 1:30m up to 7:00m
  • Up to two entries
  • Attach the MP3 and FLP/Zipped Loop Package (Soundcloud link appreciated for Audiosabre to create a LUC playlist)
  • You may take any other entry from the Looptalk User Contests (Archive) and rework it
  • Maybe write a short text explaining why you chose your particular piece
  • Deadline is 15th February 2022

I will most likely participate, too, and have got two or three candidates in the pool. This is for showboating, teaching and learning for everybody, so I hope there will be many entries that may show the power of FL Studio as lucid as possible to anybody interested.

And last, but not least: HAVE FUN!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bruellbart on Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.

audiosabre
Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:58 pm

x

Re: Looptalk User Contest FEB 2022: The 2nd Chance

MvR wrote: ↑Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:13 pmBy the way,...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MvR
Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:20 pm

x

I've been looking through old project files and...

timex_cme
Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:39 pm

x

A very cool idea, Brüllbart! I've chosen a tra...
Last edited by timex_cme on Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.

donkeytugger
Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:26 pm

x

From nasty donkey to nice donkey. A new versio...
Last edited by donkeytugger on Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bruellbart
Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:46 pm

x

This track was originally started for the Loopt...

Bruellbart
Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:46 pm

x

The first ~1:30 of this track have been created...

Allen Polley
Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:02 pm

x

So here is my submission. I think it falls into...

BinaryBorn
Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:00 pm

x

I did it! Well, I mean: I remembered my entry f...

Diblis
Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:08 am

x

I completely forgot about this contest, and i'm...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”