Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DreamerMj
Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:30 am

x

Use your GPU instead the CPU in our DAW - ImageLine please take a look

Hello everyone,
You know technology is a fast things, but in the audio world it seems pretty much frozen. While games, cryptos, video editing, os's take advantages from newer technology such multi thread, but most important gpu, in the audio world everything is still at the same point we were 20 years ago, if you want more power, just buy a new cpu with and higher clock or IPC.

Fortunatly this is gonna change, there is a new technology out there that allow us to use GPU instead of CPU, this will unleash a lot more power that we could even hope to see in cpu's.

In this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL2r2JAxhd8 you can find an interview to the founders of a company who developed this technology. They are already working with other audio companies to bring this revolution to other products, they are already also in touch with Reaper founders. That's why i'm posting this video here, because it's something big, and i would like ImageLine to jump on this ship too, to take advantages of this wonderful technology.

To ImageLine: They are very collaborative, and as they say in the interview they are willing to collaborate with everyone, if you want the founders contacts feel free to send me an email, i will provide you their mails, or just go on their website to reach their discord server and to talk with them.
As Fl Studio power user i really hope you are proactive to this technology, as the Reaper founder seems to be

Thanks

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:54 pm

x

Re: Use your GPU instead the CPU in our DAW - ImageLine please take a look

NextDAW wrote: ↑Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:03 pm Don't...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”