Piano Roll Note Colour Grouping Not Saving? Can this be done?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Arron James
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:07 pm

x

Piano Roll Note Colour Grouping Not Saving? Can this be done?

for example, I have gone in and changed all future note colours to be blue inside the piano roll instead of the light green colour, then I changed grid colours too etc, then I saved it to my custom template so it's all good to go, but only the grid colours have saved, not the note colours inside piano roll.

The piano roll notes are now showing as a bright green by default instead of even the old standard light green. But yeah, my blue colour for my notes isn't working, not getting that colour for any of my notes. I have to go in and manually change it to be blue each time for every individual project I open, so that any future notes I draw in will be the blue.

Any help would be great. Surely if the custom grid colours etc save fine then the future note colours should save too, right? It's not like I'm targeting specific group of notes or anything, it works for every separate plugin piano roll when I at first change this manually at the start of each project, from then on any note I draw in no matter if grouped or not will work fine and turn out blue, it just doesn't save it when I re-open FL at later dates, it's a bit frustrating, lol.

thaaaankss :)

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”