Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jeremy_NSL_4
Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:06 pm

x

Butterfly Effect for Sytrus - Released!

Butterfly Effect is a new patchset for Image-Line Sytrus by Nucleus SoundLab. Sytrus brings FM, additive and subtractive sound design together in a semi-modular fashion - and Butterfly Effect uses these methods together to sculpt a breathtakingly fresh, innovative set of patches. Let Nucleus SoundLab and Butterfly Effect change the future of your music!

Sound Designer Richard Lichten has concentrated on complex moving and biting sounds - well-suited for uptempo electronic genres. Also included are more subdued sounds suitable for ambient work. Finally, a selection of pseudo-plucked and orchestral patches are included which would work well in many pop/rock productions. Details:

[list] * 120 patches for use in Sytrus.
* Covers a wide-variety of styles.
* Presets distributed both in .fxb format and .fst - thus fully compatible with both the VSTi and the Fruity version of Sytrus. [/list]

Listen to what Butterfly Effect offers by downloading the MP3 demos on the product page. Additionally a generous demo bank of 16 presets is available for free download.

Butterfly Effect is available now for electronic distribution at the low price of €19.95. To order, visit the product page. Thanks for reading!

tERMoBLUe
Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:58 am

x

mmhm, i have a butterfly-bank from Richard Lich...

q7
Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:08 am

x

Re: Butterfly Effect for Sytrus - Released!

tERMoBLUe wrote: mmhm, i have a butterfly-bank ...

Jeremy_NSL_4
Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:42 pm

x

Last edited by Jeremy_NSL_4 on Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeremy_NSL_4
Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:55 pm

x

Hi guys, Yes it is the same. Nucleus SoundLab...

q7
Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:01 pm

x

Jeremy_NSL wrote: If you already have this one,...

Vonbrucken
Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:03 pm

x

Jeremy_NSL wrote:Hi guys, Yes it is the same. ...

Jeremy_NSL_4
Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:46 pm

x

I suppose it doesn't really hurt to mention it ...

Jeremy_NSL_4
Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:33 am

x

Hi guys, Here is a sneak peak into the Toxic 3...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”