This preset can replace your live drums, or any drums that are in audio format, with your custom drum sound retaining velocity of real ones.
- Peak Thresh: This is threshold for catching the peaks.
- Hold Thresh: This is threshold for determining how much your audio will be holded. It also determent the lowest volume in audio, so for example if you have 4 kicks playing in a row, and there in small silence between every kick, you can put this knob on 0%, but if there is not the silence between, you must raise the knob, to this preset find some silence to work properly. You can put this knob on 100% always, but it may give you some artifacts if you have a longer kick for original audio.
- Release: Sets a release for your custom sample. You can raise it if kick from source audio is to short, and your custom kick is longer.
- Title bar: Click to bypass the preset.
1. For best detection apply this on dry signal, before any effect, and normalize your source audio file.
2. Go to editors tab and drop your custom sample in Slicex.
3. Go to Regions ( ABC icon ) and click "Set first downbeat"
4. If you want to layer A and B, go to options and click on " Layer both decks".
And like always,Enjoy!
My other presets:
Youlean Patcher Presets Archive
Discuss how to use FL Studio
36 posts • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nice! But where is the file to download?