Monitor: Frequency Analyzer from FL8 (and Oscillator)

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Snoku
Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:51 am

x

Monitor: Frequency Analyzer from FL8 (and Oscillator)

First I have to say, that I really like the possibility to have this nice frequency analyzer directly in the monitor-field of the main-bar.
Only thing which could be better imo, would be the adjustment of the "Heights rolloff". Totally dunno, if that's the right word here ... for comparing you could watch the Voxengo SPAN, which has an option "slope", which (if set on 3db) makes the picture more horizontal.

I think it would also be great to have this kind of visualization as a plugin with a bigger display. I already checked Candy, which is also nice, but I still prefer the classic displaying of frequency response.
I think technically your analyzers are always really good (already liked em as part of the Vocoder and EQUO). They are faster and give a better picture of what actually happens than other analyzers I've tested (SPAN for example really doesn't do it for me .. too slow and too hackly).

The other thing I noticed with the Monitor of FL8 (RC2) is that the oscillator sadly is not as good to watch than before imo. The line seems to be thicker ... I prefered the old, thinner one.

CyberDiver
Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:29 pm

x

Maybe you like Sonogram SG-1, it's freeware, or...

Snoku
Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 pm

x

Thx for the suggestions! Sonogram is not what I...

Snoku
Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:19 pm

x

Any words from Image-Line about that ? Might we...

jbb
Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:25 pm

x

So you've tweaked settings in Wave Candy and ar...

Snoku
Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:13 pm

x

It's nice, yes. I also like the displaying in t...

jbb
Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:29 pm

x

Snoku wrote:It's nice, yes. I also like the dis...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”