Chronological Steps of Song Making - Tutorial Request

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
nowlatagataz
Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:09 pm

x

Chronological Steps of Song Making - Tutorial Request

I would like to know if there's a simple and basic tutorial on how to make a song from start to finish. I'm not looking for anything fancy. I just want to know the basics from beat creation to how the vocals are laid and on to how to put it all on a cd. I want to have a broad overall feel for the entire process.

At this time, I can use the step sequencer to create song patterns for the playlist and then begin pasting those patterns into the playlist in my desired order but now I'm stuck on how to get from here to actually laying down vocals over it. I don't know if I can just loop the pattern that I pasted in the playlist and record vocals over that or if I should just stretch it out long enough to be able to record the vocals without looping. Lol first off, I don't even know if looping and recording vocals in this manner is even possible.

Then even after someone enlightens me from my ignorance, I still won't know how to put a finished project onto a cd so that I may listen to it. Can anyone help me out here? I just need a start to finish type of tutorial that'll give me an overall view of the chronological steps of song making.

JWMMakerofMusic
Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:33 pm

x

Okay, here's what I do with my own songs. (For...
Last edited by JWMMakerofMusic on Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

JWMMakerofMusic
Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:35 pm

x

ALSO, since you do seem to be a noob, I'll let ...

sliceone
Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:22 am

x

there is no way to make a tutorial on how to ma...

Cyfyr
Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:04 am

x

For the last part.. burning to cd. You can do ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”