How do you loop sounds in the playlist?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
caine419
Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:13 am

x

How do you loop sounds in the playlist?

Sometimes when I try to lay the drums for one of my songs, I can't just do it in the channell sequencer. Sometimes the end of the channell will not go with the beginning, and if I make it longer and don't do anything towards the end, it takes to long to repeat and it doesnt go together.

So what I do is just select a pattern and only play the beat once and then I go into playlist and put that sound in pattern one. Then I go to pattern two in the channell sequencer (or step sequencer) and select another clap or something and only put play it once. Then I put the sound in patter two in the playlist and I just place sound 1 and sound 2 in pattern 1 and pattern 2 until I get the beat I want.

The only problem is, it is really hard to go through the whole song and get everything perfect. I dont want the beat to change at all, and I can't get it the same everytime. So is there anyway to loop what is in pattern 1 and pattern 2?

Thanks and sorry if this is a question that is about something basic and I should already know, but Im new to this and still learning. Thanks.

EspacX
Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:08 am

x

I don't really think i know for sure what you m...

AbelG_
Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:21 pm

x

caine419 Try setting your snap setting to "Line...

caine419
Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:00 am

x

Im going to try to be more specific on what I m...

Badger_
Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:14 am

x

Some kind of example would be very helpful. I...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

caine419
Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:58 am

x

Yeah but I don't use the step sequencer, just t...

mimas_lab
Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:10 am

x

If I'm understanding this correctly, it sounds ...

caine419
Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:32 am

x

I brought up the FPC but when I record and play...

Ghostwriter_
Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:36 am

x

How about the slicer, you could record your bea...

AbelG_
Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:30 pm

x

Caine419 I believe I'm getting clearer picture ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”