Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
slicetwo
Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:40 pm

x

ahhh... fl8

so as i sit here downloading FL 8, i am taking a roadtrip back in time... back to 2000 when i first found FL. i was in a metal band, that i formed, and got kicked out cause i wanted to go more industrial/nin metal and they wanted to do more incubus stuff. so i said to myself... hey... if trent can do it, so can i!

so i downloaded the hammerhead drum program (anyone remember that?) and started messing around. then i found FL Studio and went nuts... i did my entire senior year highschool project in fl writing an album. it was wonderful.

i believe i started with version 2.5 or something... so now, i'm on my 6th whole number upgrade and i couldn't be happier. after 8 years of rocking with FL studio, i'm still finding new things i didn't realize i could do... still mastering the things i always knew i could do, and coming up with ways to do things that i didn't think i could do.

flstudio is one of hte most amazing and useful pieces of software i have ever encountered and i plan on basing my entire studio around it for years to come.

congrats flguys on a great new release... to all the newbies out there, don't get frustrated when you're stuck, fl is so easy to figure out you'll have it crankin out hits in no time.

love and sandwiches,

slice two

www.radioactivesandwich.com - all music written and recorded in FL :)

fransh
Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:56 pm

x

yes its wonderfull I just spent some time lea...

thma
Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:41 pm

x

I also want to say "Thank You" ! I'm hooked t...

mattt
Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:02 pm

x

I like the new stuff so much I announced it on ...

Scott
Site Admin
Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:06 pm

x

If you want to thank us, buy something from our...
What's this knob do? The F1 key is your friend!

Maranello
Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:34 pm

x

Scott wrote:If you want to thank us, buy someth...

AbelG_
Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:38 am

x

Scott wrote:I suggest Maximus ... UI aside, how...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”