Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JPT
Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:55 am

x

Future

I'm from a non-english speaking little place on Earth, but I'll make my best effort to be understood...FL Studio 8 is here and is full of greatness. Image-Line never fail to deliver with every update. Congratulations!. What a wonderful team and wonderful job they've done in the past 10 years: FL has turned from a niche loops-and-beats-making little software, to an awesome, unique, flexible and powerful music making software suite that is growing in popularity, and gaining the respect it deserves. To me, FL feels like it already has all the features one could ever need to assemble great pieces of beautiful music...

The point is, and I know it could be a little too early to ask this since FL 8 has just been released...but...I'm just curious. Having seen the constant evolution of FL, what do you users and developers think is the next direction that FL and Image-Line should be taking from now on?? What important features do you IL developers and users see or wish coming in the future to keep improving FL??. What is needed to future-proof FL?? Do you feel FL is 'complete' as a music-making software??

I hope some of you could give me an insight, especially you developers. I would really really really like to know what would be coming out of Gol-Reflex-JMC- Scott-Maxx-and-company's minds with all the experience they have got from all these years of sustained development, having analyzed the 'rights' and 'wrongs' of the current FL design and features... Perhaps a full modular approach??. I don't know...just a vague idea. I hope you contribute posting your ideas, but the ones you feel are important, the ones that you think could revolutionize FL as we know it, and, of course, the digital music-making world.

Thanks,

GeorgeZ
Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:25 am

x

Where is FL going from here? Still up You do ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”