Exporting or Copying playlist sections to another project.

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
djmastas
Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:35 pm

x

Exporting or Copying playlist sections to another project.

Hi guys,
Really hope somebody can help me. I'm trying to copy or export chunks from the playlist/arrangement window from 1 project to another. It would appear that with earlier editions of FL Studio you could simply open up 2 instances of FL Studio & copy the parts you want from the one & paste it into the other, unfortunately this doesn't not seem to be working for me at all with FL 12??
Does anybody know a way I can do this? I don't particularly want to have to export the chunk I want from my old project as audio as I want to still be able to edited it, etc. I also don't want to have to try & recreate it as the part Im trying to copy over is a MIDI, piano roll instance of Massive that I have cut up & rearranged in the playlist window... Hence the need to copy it all over as it is in a million pieces & it would be a nightmare lol

Copy & pasting or drag & drop would be ideal but if anybody knows another way that would be great.
Thanks

Ayjent
Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:06 pm

x

Re: Exporting or Copying playlist sections to another projec

Browser-PS.jpg Multiple playlist sequences in t...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”