Create a demo song using the stock instruments, effects and sounds from FL Studio 12.
Create a song using only the plugins and samples that install with FL Studio 12 and VEELA will add a vocal & lyrics to the winning track. The song will be included as a demo project in the next release of FL Studio, so can't rely on anything outside that. Yes we can include some samples/vocals/instrument recordings as you have made for the project (notice how other demos are produced).
FIRST: A. Your song released as an FL Studio demo with vocals by Veela. FL Studio All Plugins bundle (whatever plugins you don't already own + VSTs of all plugins) + iZotope Nectar 2
SECOND: FL Studio All Plugins bundle (whatever plugins you don't already own + VSTs of all plugins) + iZotope Nectar 2
THIRD: FL Studio All Plugins bundle (whatever plugins you don't already own + VSTs of all plugins)
Rules & Conditions:
1. Prizes - All winners will be chosen by Image-Line Software & VEELA. Winners will be required to submit their FL Studio project directly to Image-Line for scrutiny and distribution with FL Studio. Where physical prizes are sent the recipient will be responsible for any local import duties and or taxes.
2. Entries - All entries must be submitted to this thread (below) as, at least, 192 kbps MP3 files. You must have an FL Studio registration, Image-Line account and posting permissions on the Image-Line forums to do this. The number of entries is restricted to a maximum of TWO entries (below). You may edit your post and replace entries until the competition closes. You can additionally upload a FL Studio project if you like.
3. Production requirements - Valid entries can ONLY use FL Studio 12 and the plugins/sounds/samples available with the default installation. The use of 'demo' plugins is permitted.
4. Duration - Contest closes Midnight CET Monday, August 31, 2015. Judging will take place over a 2 week period by Image-Line & Veela. Vocal production will be at Veela's leisure. NOTE: We reserve the right to extend the deadline.
5. Legal - By accepting prizes the winners grant Image-Line Software permission to use their entries in marketing of FL Studio and related products. This may include 'anywhere on the internet', videos, pod-casts, TV, flash, broadcast e.t.c., but is not limited to those formats or channels. Commercial distribution and or other publication of the winning track/s will be by direct negotiation between the winning individual/s and Veela.
Discuss how to use FL Studio
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]