OK, here is an Idea I've created using Photoshop for an options tab in the plugin's window
to scale vectorial plugins, resize/zoom all other non-vectorial plugins and colorize the plugins window.
That is how it should be in my opinion.
Included in my Idea is:
- an extra tab with a little resize-icon in the plugin's window
- scaling vectorial plugins using pre-set options like 100%, 125%, 150%, ......, 500% ?
- scaling vectorial plugins free using a slider to be able to scale between the settings above
- resize / zoom non-vectorial plugins to get a better visibility on bigger screens
- colorize the plugin's window to personalize it a bit
Discuss how to use FL Studio
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]