BONUS CONTEST Create a ZGame Editor Visualizer demo - Win plugins and have your demo shipped with FL Studio
What's new in Beta 4
- Changed scale highlighting option from "None" to "Default"
- ZGameEditor Visualizer 2
- Updated Transient processor
- Remember the "custom" size of channel rack buttons when selecting a preset size
- Fruity Limiter: Don't animate knobs when switching tabs, and animations are off
- FL ReWire: Application window is now scaled
- Razer Chroma: 4 new color presets and support for Blade 2016 laptop
- New and updated presets for VFX Key Mapper, Convolver and Patcher
- New Razer Chroma demo: Projects > Visual > Razer Chroma
- Alt+B doesn't toggle scale highlighting on and off
- Assign free mixer track skips first insert (build 41)
- Auto name option doesn't do anything when using plugin window preset buttons
- Crash dragging plugin preset from Patcher to its own channel or effect slot
- Clicking on lower part of "Current" track's dB meter doesn't select the track
- Channel rack gradient coloring doesn't work in 64bit
- Channel rack too high with maximum height resizing on (build 41)
- Event data lost when swapping effect slots
- FL window's "normal" size is too big initially on scaled displays
- Gross Beat window doesn't maximize when double-clicking its caption
- Mixer track color wrong after use of "assign channel to empty mixer track"
- Piano roll and event editor don't load state of "incremental scrolling" option
- "Play truncated notes" option is active when it's off
- Toggling effect windows switches inserts when mixer is detached
- Edison: doesn't use correct file type when omitting file extension
- Control Creator: freeze when using extreme cog size for knobs
- Razer Chroma: fixes for Stealth laptop support
- Stereo Enhance: wrong hint on separation knob
- Wasp XT: velocity filter and velocity amp controls are switched
- Wrapper: can't load VST plugins from some old presets
- Wrapper: disconnected message when disabling bridge (build 41)
- Wrapper: Waldorf Nave plugin crashes on load
- X-Y Controller: joystick support is disabled
- Focused FX plugins break the "Receive MIDI notes from" behavior.
- Add menu - Contents have been rearranged
- Added "Size to fit" option to channel rack button size menu
- Added macro to set all audio clips to RT stretching mode
- Added option to control remembering previous state when using solo
- Added shortcut to unsolo and unmute all tracks (Ctrl + key above tab)
- Bridged plugins - Test 64 bit plugins in FL 32 bit FL Studio and vice versa. Should fix 'Lost connection' errors.
- Channel rack - Added "MIDI channel through" option (Right-Click Channel button)
- Channel Rack - New menu options, Auto resize - Set the height of the Channel Rack (Off, Min, Max). Sort by - Sort the Channel Rack order (Mixer Track, Name, Color).
- Channels are shown more prominently in the Add menu
- Continuous scrolling - Editor windows scroll continuously rather than jumping. Right-Click the Scroll icon and select 'Continuous scrolling'.
- Don't close event editor when effect slot changes
- Fruity Limiter: Comp/limiter selector is now two tabs instead
- GrossBeat - Now resizable. And I know that is possibly hilarious in French.
- Improvements to IL Remote feedback (also enabled by default)
- In the piano roll, the shortcut keys G, H, J and K will now go to the previous or next channel. H and J go to a used channel, G and K also go to unused ones.
- Incremental scrolling in Playlist, Piano roll and Event editor
- Lock MIDI notes to Channels - Right-click a Channel Button and select Receive notes from.
- Mute/Solo locking - Mixer, Playlist and Channel Rack. 'Shift-Click' Mute LEDs to lock them to their current state.
- New Plugins - Transient Processor.
- Open and save dialogs - Now more modern
- Piano roll Event Editor target menu - Moved to the left of the integrated Event Editor.
- Piano roll keyboard views - See 'Menu > View > Keyboard style' for new 'Classic', 'Modern' and 'List' views.
- Piano roll scales - See 'Menu > Helpers > Scale highlighting' and select a scale to show in the Piano roll grid/workspace.
- Play truncated notes on transport is now on by default
- Playlist: Ctrl+left click toggles Solo
- Playlist: place recorded audio clips in first (visible) empty track
- Plugin manager - Plugin Manager and 'More plugins' window GUI updated to match FL Studio
- Plugin updates - Gross Beat , Fruity Limiter, Love Philter, Maximus - Vectorial UIs, Sytrus - Vectorial UI + 73 nucleon presets.
- Real-time stretching - Sampler and Audio Clip 'Realtime > Stretch' mode allows you to change tempo and maintain pitch and rhythm in sync with the project AND OR change pitch and maintain sample duration in the Piano roll.
- Renamed Mono brush to "Paint"
- Renamed Poly brush to "Paint in drum sequencer mode"
- Reverted "Paint" brush functionality to FL10's (FL11's behavior with shift modifier)
- Scale highlights is now set to "Black notes" by default
- Solo mode is auto-detected again
- The names of existing Channels aren't changed when dropping presets on them, and the "Auto name" option is OFF
- Use "Safe" color picker for channel gradient colors
- View > Time > Incremental scrolling - Test and let us know what you think.
- "Type in value" for Tempo and Mixer track selectors now accepts actual values
- Razer Chroma plugin
- Image-Line Remote feedback - Right-click 'Enable Image-Line Remote' to activate control feedback from IL Remote to FL Studio.
- The default install location is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12.3 beta' and can be used alongside existing installations.
- Don't work on mission critical projects with this Beta. Don't save over earlier FL Studio 12 projects with this beta. THIS BETA EXPIRES 28th of June
- Download FL Studio 12.3 Beta here [build 41, updated: 1/June/2016] 608 MB (637,624,960 bytes)