What's New in Beta 5
- IL Remote feedback is now always on
- Improvements to "Align all channel editors" option
- New option to disengage the record button when recording stops
- New option to move all windows to visible positions
- Parametric EQ 2: added key selection for nodes
- Removed automatic "envelope" and "LFO" text on clips
- Transient Processor no longer has occasional silence in demo mode
- Auto-unarm displays unarmed tracks as still armed
- Can't favorite some VST3 plugins
- Channel rack: automatic resizing problems
- Delay bank: orange ring on some checkboxes
- Error selecting multiple samples in open dialog
- FPC: ghost image on GUI
- Granulizer: custom channel name lost on song reload
- Import of old tempo automation isn't always correct
- Loop recording doesn't mute recorded clips
- Love Philter steals note messages for devices locked to channels
- Maximus: crash with multiple instances
- Patcher: controls don't respond to controller input when tweaked with mouse
- Piano roll: automatic key style changes are saved over user chosen one
- Piano roll: slide and poly disappear sometimes
- Play truncated notes not active until disabled and re-enabled
- Razer Chroma: various bugs
- Recorded loop doesn't show up in some cases
- State of mute and sync checkboxes in tempo tapper isn't remembered
- Sytrus: info text for Gasmotron preset has X and Y reversed
- Sytrus: wrong labels on chorus panel
- Time hint always shown when scroll lock is on
- Wrapper: crashes when parameters in bridged plugins are automated
- Wrapper: fix for lost connection in plugin bridge is not always on
- ZGE Visualizer: various bugs
- "Type in value" for Tempo and Mixer track selectors now accepts actual values
- Razer Chroma plugin
- Image-Line Remote feedback - Right-click 'Enable Image-Line Remote' to activate control feedback from IL Remote to FL Studio.
- Transient Processor - New plugin.
- ZGameEditor Visualizer 2
- Add menu - Contents have been rearranged
- Added "Size to fit" option to channel rack button size menu
- Added macro to set all audio clips to RT stretching mode
- Added option to control remembering previous state when using solo
- Added shortcut to unsolo and unmute all tracks (Ctrl + key above tab)
- Bridged plugins - Test 64 bit plugins in FL 32 bit FL Studio and vice versa. Should fix 'Lost connection' errors.
- Changed scale highlighting option from "None" to "Default"
- Channel rack - Added "MIDI channel through" option (Right-Click Channel button)
- Channel Rack - New menu options, Auto resize - Set the height of the Channel Rack (Off, Min, Max). Sort by - Sort the Channel Rack order (Mixer Track, Name, Color).
- Channels are shown more prominently in the Add menu
- Continuous scrolling - Editor windows scroll continuously rather than jumping. Right-Click the Scroll icon and select 'Continuous scrolling'.
- Don't close event editor when effect slot changes
- FL ReWire: Application window is now scaled
- Fruity Limiter: Comp/limiter selector is now two tabs instead
- Fruity Limiter: Don't animate knobs when switching tabs, and animations are off
- GrossBeat - Now resizable. And I know that is possibly hilarious in French.
- Improvements to IL Remote feedback (also enabled by default)
- In the piano roll, the shortcut keys G, H, J and K will now go to the previous or next channel. H and J go to a used channel, G and K also go to unused ones.
- Incremental scrolling in Playlist, Piano roll and Event editor
- Lock MIDI notes to Channels - Right-click a Channel Button and select Receive notes from.
- Mute/Solo locking - Mixer, Playlist and Channel Rack. 'Shift-Click' Mute LEDs to lock them to their current state.
- New and updated presets for VFX Key Mapper, Convolver and Patcher
- New Razer Chroma demo: Projects > Visual > Razer Chroma
- Open and save dialogs - Now more modern
- Piano roll Event Editor target menu - Moved to the left of the integrated Event Editor.
- Piano roll keyboard views - See 'Menu > View > Keyboard style' for new 'Classic', 'Modern' and 'List' views.
- Piano roll scales - See 'Menu > Helpers > Scale highlighting' and select a scale to show in the Piano roll grid/workspace.
- Play truncated notes on transport is now on by default
- Playlist: Ctrl+left click toggles Solo
- Playlist: place recorded audio clips in first (visible) empty track
- Plugin manager - Plugin Manager and 'More plugins' window GUI updated to match FL Studio
- Plugin updates - Gross Beat , Fruity Limiter, Love Philter, Maximus - Vectorial UIs, Sytrus - Vectorial UI + 73 nucleon presets.
- Razer Chroma: 4 new color presets and support for Blade 2016 laptop
- Real-time stretching - Sampler and Audio Clip 'Realtime > Stretch' mode allows you to change tempo and maintain pitch and rhythm in sync with the project AND OR change pitch and maintain sample duration in the Piano roll.
- Remember the "custom" size of channel rack buttons when selecting a preset size
- Renamed Mono brush to "Paint"
- Renamed Poly brush to "Paint in drum sequencer mode"
- Reverted "Paint" brush functionality to FL10's (FL11's behavior with shift modifier)
- Scale highlights is now set to "Black notes" by default
- Solo mode is auto-detected again
- The names of existing Channels aren't changed when dropping presets on them, and the "Auto name" option is OFF
- Updated Transient processor
- Use "Safe" color picker for channel gradient colors
- View > Time > Incremental scrolling - Test and let us know what you think.
- The default install location is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12.3 beta' and can be used alongside existing installations.
- Don't work on mission critical projects with this Beta. Don't save over earlier FL Studio 12 projects with this beta. THIS BETA EXPIRES 27th of July
- Download FL Studio 12.3 Beta here [build 43, updated: 28/June/2016] 610 MB (640,081,096 bytes)
Razer has not yet released updates to support some devices (Black Widow, 2016 Razer Blade laptop etc). This is the latest beta version with support:
1. Manually stop the Razer Chroma SDK service - Shift+Ctrl+Esc > right-click 'Razer Chroma SDK service' > End.
2. Install the Razer Chroma Core below
There's also a new beta of Fruity Convolver, now with a vector UI. It didn't make it into the beta installer, so it's a separate install.
1. download the zip file below
2. extract it into the FL Studio 12.3 beta 5 folder
Feature Demo Videos