The FL Studio Mobile FL plugin, is included free with FL Studio. This thread is where we upload new versions of the plugin, between major FL Studio updates.
You can buy the Mobile installations of the App from the respective stores (~ $15 USD):
- Android - Live in Google Play Store
- FL Plugin - Get the update here
- iOS - Live in the Apple Store
- Windows App - Live in Windows Store
Sharing Files (see the manual here)
1. If FL Mobile is not installed, install the latest version of FL Studio:
Download FL Studio here
2. Update FL Studio Mobile:
Windows - Download the patch, extract the .dll files and copy them into C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 20\Plugins\Fruity\Generators\FL Studio Mobile
Mac - Download the patch, extract FL Studio Mobile_x64.dylib and copy into /Contents/MacOS/Resources/FL Studio/Plugins/Fruity/Generators/FL Studio Mobile
See What's New here
3. Optional: If you own FL Studio Mobile on Android, iOS or Windows App, use the SHARE tab to send all library content to the FL Plugin. This will add an additional 700 MB of content to the default 17 MB library. The FL Plugin update here, does not include core content and demos. These will be included with the next major FL Studio update (or you can use the SHARE feature from the latest mobile version).
ABOUT FL STUDIO MOBILE
The FL Studio Plugin version is Free for all FL Studio owners. As usual, we reserve the right to change these terms. So if you own FL Studio Mobile (for Android, iOS or Windows App) register it to your IL account and you will continue to have free access to the FL Plugin version, should we decide to sell it as an add-on purchase (for which we have no plan at the moment). Put simply: All FL Studio owners get this plugin for free. Registering your mobile version to your IL account will guarantee it stays that way for you.