You are challenged to create an entire track using two impulses:
Impulses\Real Spaces\IMP Cathedral Waldessan - Warm 2
You can use the impulses whole, synthesise with audio derived from the impulses (including waveforms), or transform them (in part or whole) using extensive editing/processing. All FL Studio features and IL plugins are allowed (in unlimited quantity), except 2 criteria-
• Only Convolver is allowed for reverberation; only the 2 impulses can be loaded within
• You are not allowed to use additive features to edit partials and easily redraw the waveform. Examples of such features are: Harmor - Timbre 1/2 harmonic level & Sytrus - OSC (oscillator harmonics) tab. Any similar features (in Morphine, or other IL products) are disallowed.
To quickly summarise the rules:
• Sounds (inc. waveforms) must be produced, synthesised, or transformed from two impulses - IMP bee_pop & IMP Cathedral Waldessan - Warm 2
• Convolver is the only permitted reverb effect
• Other effects are all good, in unlimited instances
• Edison and Convolver editing features are all available
• All FL Studio features are good
• Any generator(s) can be used
• No additive direct manipulation of harmonic partials (don't simply redraw the extracted waveform into a standard one; that's too easy)
• FM/RM/AM are good, as long as the waveforms involved are derived from the impulses
• Sytrus shaping features are allowed, except noise (find a way to make noise)
This challenge is almost impossible to police. As a fine member of this community, you're entrusted to stick to the spirit of the challenge. After all, you'd only be cheating yourself out of the fulfilling experience of doing things the hard way. Apart from the sourcing and editing of the waveforms/audio, as much of the production as possible should run live in FL Studio, so that others can deconstruct how you performed your magic.
You have 3 weeks to complete this challenge. This contest will run from Fri 29th July until Fri 19th August 2016. Entrants must upload the .flp and a downloadable mp3 to this thread to enter. Multiple entries are allowed. Voting will be done by poll (if available). Withstanding enough submissions, you'll be allowed to vote for 3 submissions (subject to change).
Questions are welcome...
Discuss how to use FL Studio
24 posts • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Voting has ended. Congratulations to nucleon on...
Thanks to anyone who listened to the track or v...
Congrats Nuc! Well deserved, great track!Audio...