Alright, it's high time for the next challenge!
— The 1xPatcher (aka All-in-One) Contest —
(thanks to Robiaster for rephrasing that line)
The rules are the following:
- The Channel Rack must only contain one single instance of Patcher;
- You may use as many patterns and Playlist tracks as you like, and all 16 MIDI channels (note colors) however you like;
- You may use any (native) plugins you like (no third party plugins) — as long as Patcher supports them, obviously (this means, no 3xOsc/Sampler/Granulizer/FL Slicer/BeepMap/Fruit Kick/DX10); slight "exception" to that: FL Studio Mobile is tolerated but should be avoided if possible;
- Since mixing/mastering can be done inside Patcher, the use of the Mixer is not allowed;
- Automation clips are not allowed. Prefer automation events in patterns instead (so as to leave only one channel in the Channel Rack);
internal controllers are, of course, allowed as long as they're in Patcher;
- You can use Patcher within itself (for clarity/organization);
- Stock samples only;
- Up to 3 entries per user;
- Collaborations are allowed;
- Duration: 1:30 to 5 mins.
You have 22 days to complete this challenge. The contest will run from April 17th 12:00AM CEST until May 8th 2017, 11:59PM CEST.
The winner gets to choose the rules for the next one.
Link to all previous contests: Looptalk User Contest Archive
Good luck to all participants, and as always, "if you don't like the rules, win!"