How do I automate tempo without audio clips resizing?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Zknight78
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:51 am

x

How do I automate tempo without audio clips resizing?

I know these types of questions get asked way too much on this forum, and I apologize in advance if it's been asked and answered already. I've tried searching for it but no matter how I word it, I can't find the answer I'm looking for.

My question has to do with audio clips auto resizing when the tempo is automated. I'm working on a project that has several rapid (not gradual) tempo changes. I'm trying to find a way so that when the automated tempo change takes place, the audio clip still stays in sync with the grid. So far my solution has been slicing the audio at each tempo change. The problem is that the audio clips are automatically resizing, meaning that if the tempo slows down, the sliced audio clip before the tempo change is automatically resized and now overlaps the 2nd audio clip, which makes for a very messy looking playlist and problems when trying to loop a portion of the song because of all the overlapping audio. Is there a way to tell FL Studio not to resize audio clips when the tempo changes? It seems that everything I try to search the manual for or google just talks about pitch issues.

Nader.Alipour
Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:40 am

x

Re: How do I automate tempo without audio clips resizing?

Realtime Stretching.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PhreaSpirit
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:19 pm

x

That's strange. In my case, audioclips do not r...
Last edited by PhreaSpirit on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nader.Alipour
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:27 pm

x

Zknight78 wrote: Crap. That sucks... I find it ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”