How to Tempo Sync Delay the "fruity delay bank"?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Componiendo
Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:05 am

x

How to Tempo Sync Delay the "fruity delay bank"?

Hi, I need your help, please. I'm trying using "fruity delay bank" fx into the voice, according to the "Tempo Sync Delay", I don't know musical theory, but I know that i only have to know about the whole music proyect:
1) Its BPM
2) Its tempo=time signature, like 4/4 (1/4 is the same as 4/4 right?)

Then, what I do, (correct me please if I'm wrong), is: If the whole proyect music is at 120 BPM, and has 1/4 tempo... then, IN ORDER to discover the ms (milliseconds) or the seconds of the DURATION of the REVERB and DELAY plugins (in order to Tempo Sync Delay) I only go in this website: http://www.thewhippinpost.co.uk/tools/d ... ulator.htm and there i write the BPM 120 and the tempo: 1/4 and FINALLY I get the milliseconds: 500 ms, that must has the duration of the delay and reverb in order to be in Tempo Sync Delay

My questions are:
1) It is correct?
2) The FL Studio delay called "fruity delay bank" does not has any "ms" or "seconds", then, How can I be able to to the "fruity delay bank" in the "Tempo Sync Delay" of the song, please?

I attach here a photo because the "time" slider of the fx "fruity delay bank", is showing as ms? or as what? each number means a note? or each number means ms/milliseconds? (I heard that it is possible that the numbers do not mean milliseconds and that maybe each number means a note (semibreve, minim, crotchet, quaver, semiquaver, etc) but I do not know how to call this subject to investigate more, a help will be very grateful

Photo 1:

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”