the previous contest, it is my turn to come up with rules for a new contest.After winning
This time I decided to go back to the basics. Literally. Your job is to make a song consisting ONLY out of the 4 samples that come with the Basic Template. The template can be found here: File > New From Template > Minimal > Basic (with or without Limiter doesn't matter)
- You MAY duplicate each sample ONCE. That means that you can have 2 instances of the same sample (source).
- You MAY shape and edit the samples, as long as it's still noticably taken from one of the four samples.
- You MAY use Slicex, Granulizer, Wave Traveller, Directwave, Fruity Scratcher, Harmor etc. When using Harmor, the sample may not be altered in any way before loading into Harmor. This means that I can replace the IMG with one of the four samples and it should remain the same sound.
- You MAY use Vocodex, but may NOT use it's built in carrier synth.
- You MAY NOT take single cycle waveforms and use them as oscillators.
- You MAY NOT use more than 8 mixer inserts. (Master counts as seperate)
- You MAY NOT use any third party applications/VSTs/etc.
- You MAY NOT use Patcher.
- Try to make the song 3 minutes maximum. Little over is still allowed.
Deadline is whenever December 1st starts in the US, West coast.
Back to basics, people!
Discuss how to use FL Studio
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]