Welcome to the BIG BAG FL Studio Remix Contest ... originally released 2003, what can you do 15 years later?
This thread is ONLY for entries - Discuss the contest here.
1. $1000 IL VCash + FL Studio Cap and T-Shirt of your choice.
2. $500 IL VCash + FL Studio Cap
3. $250 IL VCash + FL Studio Cap
1. Prizes - All winners will be chosen by Image-Line Software & Yob. Winners will be required to submit their FL Studio project directly to Image-Line for scrutiny. Where physical prizes are sent the recipient will be responsible for any local import duties and or taxes.
2. Entries - All entries must be submitted to this thread (below) as, at least, 192 kbps MP3 files. You must have an FL Studio registration, Image-Line account and posting permissions on the Image-Line forums to do this. The number of entries is restricted to a maximum of THREE. You may edit your post and replace entries until the competition closes. You can additionally upload a FL Studio project if you like.
3. Production requirements - Valid entries can ONLY use FL Studio 12 as the main production platform. As we will consider the winner as a DEMO PROJECT in FL Studio 20, ONLY Image-Line plugins can be used!
4. Duration - Contest closes Midnight CET Wed, Feburary 28. Judging will take place over a 2 week period by Image-Line & Yob. NOTE: We reserve the right to extend the deadline.
5. Legal - By accepting prizes the winners grant Image-Line Software permission to use their entries in marketing of FL Studio and related products. This may include 'anywhere on the internet', videos, pod-casts, TV, flash, broadcast e.t.c., but is not limited to those formats or channels.
for all your functional and musical questions
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]