image line...twenty years???

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
TranceCrafter
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:02 pm

0 x

image line...twenty years???

:D Just wanted to write a thread with some thoughts on the current image-line product line. :o :o

It really feels like so much progress has been made, FL has become freaking epic!!! but I would add that since the switch to 64 bit, the company direction is headed more for a live performance perspective.

But FL Studio, is so much more than just a live production tool.
The internet itself doesn't have all that many exciting things these days...But, fl studio IS ONE OF THE BEST SOFTWARES ON THE INTERNET.
I would seriously consider fl studio more as a production powerhouse tool, than a live performance engine. I can share some of my old flps and projects to give you guys an idea of what I'm talking about.

break free (original 2010) final project file.png

I actually wonder if IL would consider a new product, to give fl studio itself a new market...perhaps a video editor? that could be syncronised or work with the fl platform??? hardware should be able to do it by now, if the coding is efficient.

If any daw on the internet, could be synced with a video editor, it would appeal to BOTH film makers, as well as musicians.

also, I would recommend that the forum use vbulletin instead of phpbb, vbulletin has a friendlier interface. :mrgreen:

the thing I noticed was that IL is reaching its second decade. There was a company years ago, caligari corporation. :| they had a really fantastic cgi program called truespace.
check off nexus.png

got bought by microsoft around the 20 year mark, and then microsoft decided to cut the funding. would really suck. if image-line decides to go into something similar. I would read up on what happend to truespace. You guys have something priceless here, that is all too easy for someone to just "drop."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HeathW
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:36 pm

0 x

Re: image line...twenty years???

can you even imagine what FL studio would end u...

TranceCrafter
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:40 pm

0 x

sadly, yes...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TranceCrafter on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mikers
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:36 pm

2 x

what an unpleasant thought to start the day wit...

tinytom
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:38 pm

0 x

your part about coding efficiency. I am a progr...

AtriusX
Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:59 am

0 x

I think the idea of a video editor that syncs u...

HeathW
Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:52 am

0 x

don't underestimate what is possible with zge.....

AtriusX
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:39 am

0 x

HeathW wrote:don't underestimate what is possib...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”