Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Allen Polley
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:22 pm

x

Edison and Brusfri

So, I have always put Edison on a mixer track, then put some kind of FX below Edison and always have no issues. But, when I put Brusfri Noise reduction plugin below Edison... Nothing, Nadda. Unless Edison doesn't pick up this kind of effect? I tried the standalone version with mini modular host as well.. I can get it to work sometimes but Modular Host just crashes. Why did IL decide to use Modular Host for standalone plugins? Makes no sense as Modular host really isn't all that stable it seems. Maybe IL is slowly working on this? I use standalone to save CPU and such. I do a lot of sample editing. Also, the standalone Edison which is within Modular host, loses keyboard focus. I try to use Edison shortcuts and it go to Modular and just messes things up. Starting to regret getting the standalone Edison. Luckily I got it when it was on sale so not much lost lol. So, right now I am stuck using the playlist in FL Studio for saving samples. Gets pretty time consuming. Rather be able to do it somehow straight from Edison. Edit, save instead of Edit, drag, and CTR R all the time. Not to mention having to resize the clip all the time if I have to edit a clip. I don't want 100+ samples in the playlist lol. I may have 12g ram but that will add up really quick hehe. Anyways, enough ranting. Any suggestions?

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”