Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DJ-Korbo
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:44 pm

x

Recording from FL into Whatsapp

Hey everybody, hope you are doing great!

Probably a lot of you guys have had this problem:
You have a great song idea in FL and you want to quickly present it to your friend. Not export and then upload it and then your friend has to download it and then you have no capacity on your cloud and your friend has your stuff on his computer....it´s just messy and costs time. What do you do? I normally get my phone, press record on whatsapp and play the song.
However, the quality is absolute .... bad... and my friends cannot hear anything. No bass, no reverb, nothing, just a lot of whishy sounds and the whole song seems to be white noise.
This is so sad.

I have this problem a lot and since i changed my phone, it even got worse.

So my question is: Is there any way, that i can record from FL - Studio (or any other DAW) directly into whatsapp memo?
I first thought, that maybe i could change the recording from whatsapp on the pc somehow, but there seems to be no way.
Something i also hoped it would work, was that i took a cable from my soundcard into my phone and played the song from the headphone jack of the soundcard into the headphone jack in the phone. But whatsapp is still recording from the normal microphone.

Anyone any idea how to record directly into whatsapp?

I think this would help a lot of people.

Hope you can help out! I´m really looking forward to your ideas!

Best regards

PS: Sorry to the moderators, if this is the wrong thread: I first thought i should post it into the random thread, but on the other side i thought this is a FL problem. If this is the wrong thread, i apologize. It was not my intention.

exmatproton
Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:07 pm

x

Re: Recording from FL into Whatsapp

You can't without a rooted phone, as far as i k...

Dion
Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:40 pm

x

Re: Recording from FL into Whatsapp

You can use WhatsApp on your pc – just open htt...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”