Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DJGrissom
Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:18 am

x

Recording and looping live

First I'll say what my goal is:

I'd like to be able to play something using a midi controller, record that in FL studio, and after I push a button, it starts looping it. Then, when I want to record something else, I play something else and it records that and starts looping that too on top of the first pattern. This would be in a new pattern.

Ideally, I'd then like to be able to control what patterns are being played with my Launchpad.

In other words: play something and save it to a pattern and automatically loop it, live. I want the ability to create multiple patterns this way, and have them all looping, and the ability to control which patterns are being played / looped currently.

Also, being able to record audio and loop that / control it like the other patterns would be great too...

I'd be fine with buying something if it'd be necessary: I have a Launchpad Mini and a couple MIDI controllers.

Anyone have any ideas where to start? I've been messing around with recording settings and the Launchpad for a couple hours to no avail. Thank you

jrobthehuman
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:48 pm

x

Re: Recording and looping live

This isn't really possible right now. I think t...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”