Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
envantra
Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:32 am

x

Development Suggestions - from a Major User / Vetran

Hi guys,

Andrew Burke, film composer and long standing user of FL Studio with more than 38,000 hours logged active. I have used it since it was FL Studio.

I want to first and foremost say that to all the naysayers out there, that have never tried or don't believe in the absolute superworkstation that FL studio is, you haven't been using it long enough, and don't understand the program.

From connecting 94 Behringer Line2usb cards and having them route to 128 channels in FL Studio within seconds, to controlling every single midi parameter in every single VST using any and I mean ANY Midi controller out there (who follows standard midi config rules, which as everything on today's market), to time code management, video playback for film, nearly complete VST compatibility 99% program stability, Ease of use, and absolutely limitless automation, recording, sidechaining and musical capacity... There is nothing I cannot do in FL studio.... And thus, nothing you cannot do.

Today I would like to make a request for an item to be added to the upcoming FL Studio 20.
With all the automation, and all the compatibility out there, one thing we really lack and really need, is Fruity LFO.

Fruity LFO
A brand new and masterful plugin, allowing you to add into the channel rack and control any automatable parameter. Simply Link to -> and select the name of your LFO Channel.
Even the parameters in the LFO are automatable adding millions more possibilities and greatly enhancing an already unbelievable Superworkstation.
Controls would include LFO Rate, LFO Mix Amount, LFO Shape, LFO Phase and LFO Delay.

Fruity Distortion
The same distortion engine used in harmor, but as separate plugin effect.

Fruity Pitch Bender
An FX plugin that bends the pitch of all signals coming into the mixer track.

Fruity ADSR
Guys this one would be mind blowing. Allowing whatever is coming into the mixer track to be processed by an adsr would literally be insane. I would say it would be a game changer but the game is already over and FL Studio already Won.

Fruity Supersampler
This is Channel Vst idea I have, I would make it myself and likely get rich off of it. But I would rather see it happen properly and quickly.
The user can select a .wav file.
That wav file can then be played insteaded of a beat.
So when you create a tone using a square wave, it has X number of resonations per minute in each tone. C1 might have 100.
Instead of playing a square wave, OFF On Off On Off On, you can play the wave you select as the sample.
Sound engineers know what I mean, this is brilliant.

Alright guys thats it for me for today.
My little helpful tip of the day.

No matter what instrument you are in, if you click on the channel and click on the wrench, you have access of a wellspring of modifiers for that channel, including an arp, a swing engine, a delay engine, keyboard tracking controls and more!

Hope to see some of this in an upcoming release. I Will pay money for these!

Andrew

levendis
Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:13 am

x

Re: Development Suggestions - from a Major User / Vetran

envantra wrote:Fruity Supersampler… The user ca...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”