- Projects saved from the BETA won't work in older versions of FL Studio.
- Don't use the BETA to save any important projects. They may not be compatible with the release version (although we will try to avoid that).
- Don't use the BETA for any mission/time critical work.
- The BETA will expire, so there there may be a period where you are unable to use the BETA.
- The BETA is missing final-release features, it is a work-in-progress.
Download Windows Installer Here [build 321] 639 MB (670,621,912 bytes) - Last updated 8/March/2018 Expires April 16
Download macOS Installer Here [build 123] 618 MB (648,636,987 bytes) - Last updated 8/March/2018 Expires April 16
- Drag and drop content on Window icons and toolbar not working - Fixed next update
- Audio Clip 'Stretch' mode not working (work-around: 1. Select Stretch. 2. Right-click the Time knob and select 'Project tempo') - Fixed for next update
What's New in 12.9.3 Beta 4?
- Updated Toolbar - New Toolbar design and editable layout.
- View > 'Test' - Options menu to run predefined tests for development and tech support.
- Mixer/Channel rack - Renamed the '(none)' preset used to delete generator and effect plugins to '(delete)' to help reduce confusion.
- Channel Settings - Renamed Sampler Settings option 'Load ACID markers' to 'Load slice markers'.
- Harmor - Visual feedback panel scaling oct/Hz scaling saved with the plugin settings.
- ZGameEditor Visualizer - New effects from Youlean: 'Blur', 'Motion blur', 'Bloom' and 'Color correction'.
- FL Studio Mobile available
- Newtone: the editor is now scalable
- Newtone: added option to prevent saving of .zpa files
- Audio clips don't play from a position other than the start when there is tempo automation
- Channel rack: the horizontal scroll position is not reset when a new project is opened
- Crash rendering while a mixer track is armed
- Double-click a pattern clip to edit the pattern doesn't show the PR
- Error message: "Wrong track index in GetIDName: 127"
- Graph editor: problems dragging notes
- Graph editor: shift for a step causes steps on other channels to play out of sequence
- Knobs on first page of channel settings window don't respond to press-and-hold on touch screen
- Native FL plugins are sometimes not found when trying to load them
- No color or icon when save-dragging a Parametric EQ 2 preset to another slot
- Online help file isn't used in all cases
- Open in new channel doesn't use preset file's color and icon when "auto-name channels" is off
- Out of memory error loading "Iridium - Hanging on (remix)" demo song
- Override Generic Links "Smoothing envelope time" doesn't display a hint
- PL: clicking on overlapping clips to cycle through them doesn't work
- PL: dragging a plugin preset over the window shows a drop location
- PL: problem with track collapse/expand icon and text ellipsis
- PL: punch in and out marker types aren't available
- PL: crash when deleting an arrangement
- Sampler pitch doesn't change for different notes
- The preset next and previous buttons on effects ignore the auto-name setting for the color
- Edison: broken audio when FL is in song mode
- Edison: denoiser crashes on long samples
- Fruity Compressor: audio glitch
- Can't create plugin thumbnails
- Hot keys assume a QWERTY keyboard layout
- Layer channel options down arrow isn't scaled properly
- Plugin Manager shouldn't have the "Combine 32 and 64 bit versions of a plugin" option
- Harmor and Transistor Bass not painted properly on older Macs
- Playlist: dropping a wave file from Resonic Player doesn't stop playback in the other program
- Waves plugins can't be loaded through the "More..." window
- Newtone: can't be maximized by pressing the enter key
- Newtone: uses old scrollbar style
- Razer Chroma: Ornata wave mode doesn't work