FAO: Image-Line - Stickies in the Song Exchange forum?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
steevm
Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:24 pm

x

FAO: Image-Line - Stickies in the Song Exchange forum?

A while ago, Glasman asked whether this thread could be made a sticky. I suggested posting here in Looptalk, as the Song Exchange forum doesn't seem to get much attention from the mods*. I don't think Glasman ever posted in here to ask though. So I'm taking the initiative.

I think the aforementioned thread would be a good sticky, and a lot of forums have a similar sticky in them. I'm not a fan of outright demanding that users review other people's songs, but I think there'd be a big benefit to encouraging visitors to the forum to understand that you only get out what you put in, and that there's a real benefit to participating in a community. There's a certain sub-section of users who only post songs without commenting elsewhere; and right now, they're not getting any feedback as a result.

If it would be possible to make that a sticky, can I also submit this thread as another candidate? It's a great place for people to share older songs of things that are a bit kooky/not a "serious" song, without cluttering up the main forum and hopefully encouraging people to share songs they probably otherwise wouldn't. And some fun banter.

I'm not a fan of loads of stickies in forums (some have half the first page full of them), but I think these 2 threads (especially the first one) might serve a purpose. There's no stickies at the moment anyway.

* Maybe ZXDunny could take this as an opportunity to post his infamous Thomas song there
Last edited by steevm on Tue May 01, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deceiver
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:38 pm

x

Re: Stickies in the Song Exchange forum?

May I suggest one more sticky in which posters ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”