See the FL Studio 20 feature list here
Download FL Studio 20 - RC 2 Here
Windows FL Studio 20.0  RC2 - Last updated 14-May 2018, 661 MB (693,425,944 bytes)
macOS FL Studio 20.0  RC2 - Requires macOS 10.11 or higher Last updated 14-May 2018, 655 MB (687,767,284 bytes)
YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR LICENSE TO USE THIS RELEASE (Use the about screen method)
NOTE: This does not expire, so please make sure to download the release version when available!
Bugfixes since RC1
- Playlist folder tracks save their open/closed state in flp's
- MIDI import to PR is fixed for files that use zero-velocity note on as note off
- Closing projects is faster again
- Typing a value doesn't apply the value anymore when you cancel the window
- In the graph editor, dragging notes can no longer go past the top and bottom boundaries
- Fixed a graphical glitch in the graph editor when there's a note at C0
- Fixed wrong plugin loaded in demo mode
- The graph editor no longer disappears when you touch it on a multi-touch screen
- Fixed a crackling noise when a generator is routed to the master and there are inserts that introduce latency
- Fixed the way the recording precount menu item works (it was reversed)
- Fixed the popup menu of the cpu toolbar
- Recalculating tempo maps is now a lot quicker in the PR (so it opens faster, some operations are faster too)
- Fixed a negative song time problem
- macOS: GUI updates while loading projects
Updating from 11/12 to 20
- On the installer select 'Settings > Migrate previous' (Transfers: Browser search paths)
- Let FL Studio 20 install to the default location.
- Check your Browser extra search folders here. Match FL 11/12 and 20
- For VSTs / AUs you should select Verify plugins, Rescan previously verified plugins, Rescan plugins with errors here and 'Start scan'.
- If you have any projects or personal data in the FL Studio 12 installation folder (which you really shouldn't ). Move them to the locations noted here.