This video is unlisted, it will be released at launch. We have not officially launched FL Studio 20 yet.
See the FL Studio 20 feature list here
Download FL Studio 20 - RC 3 Here
Windows FL Studio 20.0  RC3 - Last updated 16-May 2018, 661 MB (693,384,936 bytes)
macOS FL Studio 20.0  RC3 - Requires macOS 10.11 or higher Last updated 16-May 2018, 655 MB (687,769,160 bytes)
YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR LICENSE TO USE THIS RELEASE (Use the about screen method)
NOTE: This does not expire, so please make sure to download the release version when available!
Bugfixes since RC 2
- Fixed browse presets when a plugin preset has already been selected
- Fixed crash browsing to specific folders
- Fixed incorrect "used memory" display in FL 64 bit in Windows 10 1803
- Fixed broken menu in toolbar
- Fixed ordering of controls on toolbar
- Fixed parameter menu in Patcher when a scrollbar is visible
- Mac: fixed MP3 import/export issue
- Mac: fixed 8-bit wave file support
Bugfixes since RC1
- Playlist folder tracks save their open/closed state in flp's
- MIDI import to PR is fixed for files that use zero-velocity note on as note off
- Closing projects is faster again
- Typing a value doesn't apply the value anymore when you cancel the window
- In the graph editor, dragging notes can no longer go past the top and bottom boundaries
- Fixed a graphical glitch in the graph editor when there's a note at C0
- Fixed wrong plugin loaded in demo mode
- The graph editor no longer disappears when you touch it on a multi-touch screen
- Fixed a crackling noise when a generator is routed to the master and there are inserts that introduce latency
- Fixed the way the recording precount menu item works (it was reversed)
- Fixed the popup menu of the cpu toolbar
- Recalculating tempo maps is now a lot quicker in the PR (so it opens faster, some operations are faster too)
- Fixed a negative song time problem
- macOS: GUI updates while loading projects
Updating from 11/12 to 20
- On the installer select 'Settings > Migrate previous' (Transfers: Browser search paths)
- Let FL Studio 20 install to the default location.
- Check your Browser extra search folders here. Match FL 11/12 and 20
- For VSTs / AUs you should select Verify plugins, Rescan previously verified plugins, Rescan plugins with errors here and 'Start scan'.
- If you have any projects or personal data in the FL Studio 12 installation folder (which you really shouldn't ). Move them to the locations noted here.