Enable master fx for trackout stems (split mixer tracks)

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
marvay7
Fri May 25, 2018 6:17 pm

x

Enable master fx for trackout stems (split mixer tracks)

The topic: It is currently not possible to enable master fx for trackout stems (split mixer tracks).

The problem explained: Let's say you have automations activated on the master channel, let's say a Gross Beat's half time automation at the ending of the track.
You export the trackout stems, and the effects are gone. I doubt that mixing/mastering engineers can reproduce that exact same effect.
I think you could do that with sub oder bus mix, but that simply takes ages. Exporting every single .wav file takes ages as well, and is pretty stressful.
Another problem example: When you produce a track with a multiband dynamics processor and a soft clipper, the effects are gone as well. Which is a pain for an artist with no/low budget
that just wants to lay down his vocals on already (pre)mixed trackout stems.

In my opinion FL Studio is the most user-friendly DAW, but that feature is giving me a hard time. I'm sure I'm only the only one who would be happy about that feature.
I suppose render-times would be higher with the master effects enabled, but I'd rather wait ~10 minutes, even ~30, than exporting every single .wav individually.

This topic has been ignored on the FL 20 beta thread, so I hope I will get help here with a new topic!

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”