Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
sounDesign
Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:08 pm

x

Kontakt issues inside FL

Hi, my name is Jay and this is my first post on this forum, i hope somebody is able help me out :)
I'm expierincing some difficulties with Kontakt inside FL Studio, and it really has a negative impact on my workflow.

1. Selected MIDI OUT track
Example: Midi out track (channel) 4 is selected inside FL, once i open Kontakt or change something in the plugin routed to channel 4, FL deselects channel 4 and switch back to the Kontakt plugin. This means that i have to select the right midi out track again after every adjustment. Is there any way to work around this? It's so frustrating!

2. Kontakt instrument volume
Everytime i load an instrument into Kontakt, i have to open the instrument settings en select "Accept standard controllers for volume and panning" in order to adjust the volume inside Kontakt. Is there any way to have this option selected by default?

3. Kontakt routing to mixer
When i route instruments to seperate mixing tracks using the batch functions option, sometimes an instrument loads into two different mixer tracks.
It also affects the sound itself, not like it's just doubled. It really splits the sound. Any idea why this is happening and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

steevm
Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:37 pm

x

Re: Kontakt issues inside FL

I didn't understand 1, maybe you can post a scr...

Tagirijus
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:12 pm

x

1: I assume that you could refer to the auto se...

sounDesign
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:02 pm

x

Thank you both for the fast replies! Tagirijus...

steevm
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:40 pm

x

sounDesign wrote:Re 2: that didn't work for me,...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:07 am

x

sounDesign wrote:1. Selected MIDI OUT track Exa...

sounDesign
Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:18 pm

x

I found the solution to problem number 3, konta...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”