Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
parkovski
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:30 am

x

Windows precision scrolling & minor issues

Using a precision touchpad to input values with scroll input can be very touchy. Actual scrolling itself seems to be fine, it's just using it to change a control, mixer channel mapping, toolbar pattern chooser, or anything else that uses scroll input overshoots very easily.

A customizable scroll sensitivity setting would be awesome, but just scaling the input to the standard scroll wheel delta would make working with a touch pad lots nicer (e.g. integer controls don't change until a full delta is scrolled, floating point controls are scaled to not feel so sensitive).

Tacking on a few other minor issues I've seen (all Windows, not checked on Mac). Hope this is ok - I can open individual topics if necessary:
- Auto locate in piano roll doesn't stay checked across sessions.
- Pen input doesn't detect/change for the right click button or an upside down (erasing) pen on the Surface Pro. Personally I'd prefer the right click button to select and upside down to delete by default.
- When saving a toolbar preset with two toolbars, one on top and one on bottom, the bottom one appears on the top next time I open FL Studio.
- Can we get an option to disable the auto popup menu when touch selecting in the playlist and piano roll? If I'm using both touch and keyboard on my Surface, it just makes me have to hit escape after selecting before I can use another keyboard command.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”