Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ap_
Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:06 am

x

Automation

How's it going fellow FL users and also developers. I have a problem with the way FL deals with automation. I am pretty sure this issue is probably mostly due to incompatibility with third party VST, (Air music's Hybrid 3 VST in this particular case). Essentially what happens is that when I record automation FL records automation for seemingly every knob that can read/write automation. I accepted that this is something that I'd just have to deal with but then I noticed that the automation was throwing the timing of the loop off. When I explored the cause I discovered that there was all of this unused midi information. I set about to delete the data only to discover that I'd have to delete each automation event one by one. Unfortunately for me the Hybrid 3 VST has so many nobs that I deleted over 100 entries. On to the question then, is there a way to delete all or be able to select more than one automation event in the piano roll and event editor? Also I would also like to be able to delete selected events from these areas as well. Would really like this as a feature if it isn't implemented already.

*I'm not sure if anyone else would agree, but the design of FL Studio mobiles G.U.I, specifically how it handles automation is really nice. This design choice and implementation is really good and would be a much welcomed addition to the event editor and piano roll on the desktop version.

Thanks hope I posted in the right area and it made sense.

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:12 am

x

Re: Automation

No, there's no way to delete automation events ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”