Motorized fader not following another instance of a plugin parameter?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
YveZ
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:59 pm

x

Motorized fader not following another instance of a plugin parameter?

So i got myself a behringer mõtor with 4 banks of motorized faders + 1 master fader. It also has 4 banks of 8 endless encoders as well as 4 banks of 8 velocity sensitive pads. Each motorized fader has 2 functions touch and move, and there are about 64 presets and if you total all of the controls will add up to 8256 controllable fl parameters for each focused window weather it be a plugin or the fl interface

I have started customizing each control in Midi Mode and need to know which CC I should avoid just like CC1, CC64 or CC127. Are there anything else? I ask because on my midi settings, I selected the free port and generic controller.

Also I think motorized faders are in absolute mode but I am having problems of not following current value of the parameter after I switch to another instance of the same plugin and I linked it omni mode enabled so is there a future solution for this? I suggest that there be like an if/else function when an absolute type of CC control is linked to an fl parameter. This would hugely benefit midi controllers that has absolute knobs or unmotorized faders where if a parameter is value is not equal to the midi control value, fl linked parameter will not move unless a midi control value is the same as the parameter value.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”