DON'T USE BETAS FOR MISSION CRITICAL PROJECTS!
DON'T SAVE PROJECTS FROM BETAS YOU NEED TO OPEN IN OLDER VERSIONS OF FL STUDIO.
BETAS EXPIRE - 16th Nov 2018
Start in the manual here
- Audio and instrument track modes in the Playlist - Right-Click Playlist Track headers and choose Instrument or Audio track mode. Alternatively drop plugins or audio files on Playlist Track headers for the same result. All components in the signal chain, from the Instrument/Audio Clip Channel, Playlist Track (including a default Pattern) through to a Mixer track will be linked. Changes to the name, icon or color of any member (excluding the Pattern) will ripple throughout the chain.
- Independent looping returns to the Stepsequencer - It's back and better than ever. When selected Channels in the same Pattern, with different lengths, will loop (restores looping behavior last seen in FL Studio 11). Includes advanced options to allow even greater control of Channel looping.
- Swing mix macros - Options allow you to set the Swing Mix control/s independently for the selected Channels.
- Close button on Channel Rack - Your set is now complete!
- FPS counter available from CPU meter
- ZGE Visualizer video export wizard with 3D model support - Check the Wizard for demos.
- ... more to come.