Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
TheNoseTheHead
Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:22 am

x

doubt about saving HARWARE MIDI presets with MIDI out

Hello, I have a big question, I have already been able to configure my Korg Volca Keys and Korg Volca Sample in the DAW, I have tried to know how the presets are saved, or the configuration that the dump has for when I return to open a new project even if it has moved to the knobs of my hardware volca, to open such a preset that saves have that configuration saved, like any preset of any plugin vst software, help please, I can already capture the audio and record it, but I also want to have editable presets of hardware midi out to be able to manipulate the sound from that configuration and every time I keep preset in MIDI out "save preset file as" I keep it and I open it again but it is not saved with the configuration that I want, the one that is currently in the knobs still predominates. hardware on the outside
tale with midi interface of 4x4 ports in out and MIDI cables connected in the Korg as well as audio interface UPHORIA UMC 204HD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”