Fruity Keyboard Controller slide notes and latch value to last note

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
AdventureKid
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:47 pm

0 x

Fruity Keyboard Controller slide notes and latch value to last note

Any hope for an updated keyboard controller?

I use the keyboard controller to control the pitch of my analogue gear and I must say it's awesome. I do dream of a few things though.

Stay on last note played
Is there a way to get it to not return to the note off value after release? I would like it to stay at the last note value. It's useful as is also but especially when I control pitch it sounds weird.

Slide note support
I also miss slide notes... It would be cool if I could use it to slide from one notes value to another notes value. I use the release and attack but it's hard do get a clean interpolation. I have the attack and release controlled by a single knob.

I think this would make it even more useful. Adding it shouldn't break backwards compatibility as slides are ignored.

LFO / mod
It would also be cool with a built in lfo to get modulation around the value. Helpful for vibrato. I do this with the formula controller and it works excellent. Still would be super nice if it was built in.

levendis
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:49 pm

1 x

Re: Fruity Keyboard Controller slide notes and latch value to last note

AdventureKid wrote:Stay on last note playedIs t...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

levendis
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:44 am

0 x

Re: Fruity Keyboard Controller slide notes and latch value to last note

AdventureKid wrote:So it's basically the slides...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”