dj set like PM mode in Fl using Fire controller (VIDEO))

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
type-a
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:02 pm

x

dj set like PM mode in Fl using Fire controller (VIDEO))

hey crew.. well i was messing around looking for a way to perform a Dj set like (not traditional launchpad triggering deal) in Fl using the new akai fire controller this is a cool way ive come up so far and its pretty simple to do

1 - get mixed in key (seriously its going to save shit ton of time specially since in Fl you need to know the original bpm in order to match it with the global tempo)

2 - instead of the original live performance template make a new one i made one placing the markers each 8 bars you can do more or less but 8 is a good number since i dont want to spend the whole set timing my performance.

3 - in order to make the transitions work its best if you draw automation for volume or filters or you can do it live (in this set i have actually mapped the knobs in the fire to control a lowpass/highpass respectively for each group of 2 songs at a time )

the rest its coming up with cool effects i have a big chain set it using effectrix triggering stuff with my Arturia ill made the file available once i replace it with my own songs and perfected a few details to make the set more interesting :)

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”