SLICEX CHALLENGE I guess you already have a feeling what that means, but here we go:
- - The final submitted project includes one (1) slicex channel
- No other channels are in the final submitted project
- Automation and effects in the mixer are allowed
- Samples loaded in Slicex are no longer than 1.9 seconds, no full songs as one sample allowed!
- no illegal samples!
- Projects must be submitted as zipped loop files
- Minimum length: 1:15 min (nobody wants to get teased and then left alone after 30 seconds )
- Maximum length: 3:00 min (nobody wants to listen to your rambling for too long )
- A total count of three submissions can be made, if you want to increase your chances of winning
- Submission Deadline: Wednesday 22 May
You are obviously allowed to work with a normal project as you start out, only your submitted project should only include the slicex channel. So, go ahead do your thing but slice it up and play around afterwards! You can sample all you want, as long as you have the permissions
Thank you audiosabre for the banner!