New Audio Interface, and I am impressed.

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
J-&dre
Thu May 09, 2019 12:21 pm

x

New Audio Interface, and I am impressed.

I have been asked to produce some 70, 80 and 90's sound jingles/sound effects for a retro movie podcast show. I will be using some old school synths for this but they also needs analogue cables. So I invested in a Yamaha AG06 to be able to record 3 sources without having to connect and disconnect cables. My old only had 2 mono line-ins.

My previous audio interfaces is CI2+, Scarlett Focusrite 2i2 1. gen. , Steinberg UR22.

What makes this so impressive? First of all, this is a mini mixer, with an audio interface built in. Second, the price tag for what you get is very impressive. As a guitar player, capabilities down to 1ms latency while recording is very useful. It even has a cab simulator built in, if you need that. It also support 24-bit, 192khz, and all this it only requires a USB 2.0 port.

Despite this being a product of a competing company, not gonna name anything, I can honestly say this product delivers everything I was looking for.
AG06-large.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”