Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ToxicOmega
Thu May 16, 2019 7:45 pm

x

Snap end to nearest grid line??

Hello! I've used FL studio for a while now and this is something that has always bothered me so I decided to finally use the privilege of this forum to my advantage for once :D

Is there any simple way to make dragging the end of something (pattern, sample, note, etc) snap straight to a line rather than past it by the current snap size? For instance if I'm trying to stretch a sample that's like a few milliseconds before a line so that it's perfectly on the line, right now I'd have to zoom in really far and stretch it finely until it's perfectly on which really can be a bother and can easily throw someone out of a creative flow. This also could make getting some loops to match the project tempo a much eore streamlined process. Another way I've seen (that wouldn't work with stretching samples to grid) would be cutting the end off, but that one is only really useful with notes. If there's some stretch option I've missed or some shortcut to snap to the actual lines I'd greatly appreciate hearing about it!

Splunes
Fri May 17, 2019 3:50 am

x

Re: Snap end to nearest grid line??

Maybe what you want is holding down ALT while s...

ToxicOmega
Fri May 17, 2019 3:13 pm

x

Splunes wrote:Maybe what you want is holding do...

Splunes
Fri May 17, 2019 5:25 pm

x

They are planning on having playlist time warpi...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”