FLEX PACKS RELEASE TESTING SPECIAL
- Black Octopus Pandora ($15 USD) - Where sounds are living organisms. 129 Presets / 1 GB
- Synthesizer Science ($9.95 USD) - Epic leads and devastating bass by WiseLabs. 320 Presets / 340 MB
NOTES: This installer will replace your current release. You will need to update your license. This does not expire, it is an installer being tested for release so please check when we launch FL Studio 20.5 to see if we updated it!
Report & discuss bugs here
Right-click the Plugin Database in the Browser and select - Refresh plugin list (fast scan) and look in Installed > Generators > Fruity AND make sure you are running the new Beta installation, this is a separate installation!
- FLEX - Free plugin for all FL Studio Editions. FLEX is an advanced preset-based instrument built on Subtractive, Wavetable, Multisample, FM & AM synthesis.
- Browser - (Alt+Click) to preview samples to their end. Click the stop on the transport panel to end early.
- macOS VST/AU - FL Studio can now be used as a VST or AU plugin on macOS hosts that support VST or AU plugins. Windows hosts can use VST.
- Fruity Blood Overdrive - Is now a vectorized native FL Studio plugin, and also now available on macOS.
- Edison Denoise Tool - Now available on macOS.
- Wave Traveller and Fruity Scratcher are now vectorized and also available on macOS.
- WaveShaper - Improved quality settings for live audio (HQ) and automation of its controls (smoothing).
- FILE settings - Option to change the maximum number of backup files.
- Playlist / Piano roll - Mute selection (Shift+M). Unmute selection (Alt+Shift+M).
- Plugin Manager - Check mark for favorite plugins is now a star.
- Underrun counter - No longer increased when a project opens.
- ZGameEditor Visualizer - Added color parameter to WetInkSpiral effect. New effects (Alps, Boaty Goes Caving, Fluidity, Frozen Wasteland, Neptune Racing, Space Jewels, Spherical Polyhedra, Xyptonjtroz). Added 'Select all' buttons to images and meshes list. New Add Images (source) options including presets (whole ZGameEditor projects), URL (Stream online videos) and Online Media (high quality free images and videos from pexels.com).
- FL Studio performance monitor - VIEW > Plugin performance monitor. Useful to identify resource heavy plugins.
- Patcher - Option to show CPU usage of modules. Right-click workspace > View > Performance.
- Channels & Effects - Added 'Don't show this in the future' option when deleting Channels and Effects.
- Reset popup warnings - Now available from the General Settings tab.
- MIDI Options - The MIDI device list will be updated when the computer wakes up after sleep mode.
- MIDI - Added 'Don't show this in future' for error messages when a MIDI device can't open.
- Plugins - Deleting plugins now asks for confirmation (since there is no undo).
- SoundFonts - DirectWave will open when a SoundFont file is dropped on the Channel Rack.
- Templates - Are now set under the General Settings tab.