Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
audiosabre
Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:01 pm

x

Amateur tunes MkII

Just in case there's people that don't frequent the old forum anymore, God forbid :o

Here are some amateur tunes we've been working on. Feel free to comment or critique this work. All FL studio, almost all effects are native (hahaha), 95% of the synthesis is custom. These aren't the final versions. True amateur style :) Let us know of anything that is cool or unwanted (glitches, pops and shit like that). Have a nice day.........

'Steel' - I steel don't know where to go with this one, hahaha. Upbeat stuff though. "Wooo". The "wah guitar" is actually a Rhodes sample with JCM900 and Wahpro2 (buzz effect). Hasn't been mastered yet.

'A King Amongst Men' - I'm feeling the beat of this one, thought it was quite catchy. Used the "woo" sample from Steel to make a different sound. Hasn't been mastered yet.

'Mechanoid (organica)' - Cool Down-tempo, ambient in places. Tricks you at the start, lots of 3xoscs, listen for the "implode" sample and the 3xOSC "harmonica". We're probably gonna extend this and elaborate more on the first/last part, more reggae.

'Hovering Along' - This is almost complete, I really can't describe this using few words, you'll have to listen to it. It's just weird, but still quite cool I think. Haven't *completely* mastered this one either.

Thank you,

P3U6!SUn 3H+

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”