We're excited to announce the Vocalkitchen x FL STUDIO FLEX remix contest, feat. Nino Lucarelli :
DISCUSS THE CONTEST HERE <-- This is a link
VOCALKITCHEN & IMAGE-LINE CONTEST RULES
- Vocalist (Nino Lucarelli) - Singer and/or songwriter supplying a Vocal; or any other third party supplying a Vocal including but not limited to a Vocal Producer.
- Vocalkitchen - Company representing Vocalists and their Vocals.
- Vocal - A (Recording of a) Work containing a vocal melody and lyrics.
- Derivative Work - Any audio, audiovisual, or other Recording of a Work that contains or embodies any or all of the Vocal as provided by Vocalkitchen/Image-Line and which is created by a winner (i.e. user, purchaser, subscriber, licensee or other third party) authorized by Vocalkitchen/Image-Line and pursuant to these Rules.
- Winner - 1st prize Winner of this Contest
- Contest - This Contest in which Image-Line/Vocalkitchen will make a Vocal available for use in or as part of a newly created musical work, from then on considered the Derivative Work, for the sole purpose of consideration to win a prize as a reward.
This contest will award three prizes:
- First prize - Vocal (non-exclusive license) made available by Vocalkitchen + $1000 IL VCash + AKAI FIRE + FL Studio Cap
- Second prize - $500 IL VCash + FL Studio Cap
- Third prize - $250 IL VCash + FL Studio Cap
2. Production requirements
- Must use FL Studio 20 as the main production platform.
- Must use FLEX for all melodic elements inc. lead, pads, chords, bass etc. You may use free and or commercial FLEX packs. FLEX Consolidation is allowed.
- 3rd party plugins may be used for Effects and 3rd party plugins and or samples for Percussion. Where 3rd party samples are used, these must be copyright cleared for commercial music production purposes. You are solely liable for any damages resulting from your unauthorized use of third-party samples.
All entries must be submitted to this thread (below) as, at least, 192 kbps MP3 files. Entrants must own FL Studio (have a license in their name), Image-Line account and posting permissions on the Image-Line forums. The number of entries is restricted to a maximum of THREE. You may edit your post and replace entries until the competition closes. You can additionally upload a FL Studio project if you like.
Upon entry of this contest, you commit to sharing on your social media channels you have entered this contest and will tag FL Studio and Vocalkitchen as follows:
- Facebook: @vocalkitchen; @FLStudio
- Twitter: @vocalkitchen; @FL_Studio
- Instagram: @vocal.kitchen @flstudio_official
Contest closes Midnight CET 30th September 2019. Judging will take place over a two (2) week period by Vocalkitchen & Image-Line. NOTE: We reserve the right to extend the deadline.
The copyright of the Work (and the Derivative Work) will remain entirely and solely with Vocalkitchen / Vocalist. Solely for this context, you are granted a worldwide non-exclusive revocable license to use the Work for the duration of the contest. You are allowed to use the Work in your contest entry meaning that you can edit and process the Work. It is however prohibited to among others resell and/or distribute, publish or reproduce the Work outside the scope of this license. Any commercial release of Derivative Works will be by private negotiation between the first prize winner and Vocalkitchen.
By downloading the Vocals you understand and agree you are not allowed to use the these vocals or any parts thereof for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without permission of Vocalkitchen. Only the first prize winner of this Contest will receive the Non-Exclusive License to release the Derivative Work commercially or non-commercially. In separate license agreement additional terms and conditions with regards to among others the exploitation of the neighbouring rights in the final track will be made.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Vocalkitchen, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents form and against any and all claims, fines, penalties and other expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of the use or misuse of the Vocal by you or through you, violation of this license, or infringement of third-party’s rights including but not limited to intellectual property rights, reserving Vocalkitchen the right to request compensation for damages and to take legal action.
By accepting the prizes the winner/s grant Image-Line Software & Vocalkitchen permission to use their entries in any promotional and marketing outlets of of FL Studio, Vocalkitchen and related products. This may include 'anywhere on the internet', videos, podcasts, TV, broadcast e.t.c., but is not limited to those formats or channels.