I want to synchronize my Korg Volca Beats to FL Studio via Midi in order to synchronize the Volca's tempo with the one in FL. What I've done so far:
1. Looked up the Volca's Midi channel (channel 10).
2. Set the Midi clock source on the Volca from internal to auto.
3. Connected the USB plug from my USB to Midi cable to my laptop and the Midi OUT plug to the Midi IN port of the volca.
3. Selected my USB to Midi cable in the FL Studio Midi options and set it to channel 10.
4. Set a tempo in FL Studio and hit play.
But the Volca's clock doesn't sync with FL Studio. From what I understand the tempo button of the Volca should light up solid red and it should now accept all tempo changes coming in through Midi, yet nothing happens. I tried messing around with the Midi Out plugin (setting channel to 10), but with no lock.
Anyone got an idea what I'm doing wrong here?
Discuss how to use FL Studio
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]